The fourth phase of the nationwide lockdown begins from Monday. The Centre issued an announcement in this regard on Sunday, extending the curbs for two more weeks, will May 31.Lockdown 4.0 is going to be different from the previous three phases, declared PM Modi.
In fresh guidelines, the home ministry also allowed the resumption of app-based cab services; gave approval to the functioning of all shops, markets and commercial establishments except those in malls; and eased curbs on private offices that were formerly allowed to function with 33% staff strength.
Read ALSO : Lockdown3.0
- Markets can open but shops will open on an odd-even basis.
- Sports complexes and stadiums can open but without audience.
- Barbershops, spas and saloons to stay closed for now.
- Stepping out of homes between 7 pm to 7 am, except for necessary services will be prohibited.
- Taxis and cabs will be permissible but can ferry only two passengers at a time.
- Buses are allowed to run but with only 20 passengers at a time. Passengers have to follow the said rules and instructions.
- In planned way like, Industrial firms whose name starts with A to L may function from 7.30 am to 5.30 pm, other firms M to Z from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm in Delhi.
- Night curfew will not be imposed in the state as proposed by the Centre.
- From May 27Salon and parlour owners will be allowed to reopen the shops.
- Hawkers markets would be permitted to reopen from May 27.
- The inter-district bus service is also possible to start.
- Apart from 105 trains, which the state has previously rquisitioned, the state government will request the railways for 120 more Shramik Special trains in the next few days to bring back migrant labourers.
- State-run liquor shops BEVCO to unlock after the online system gets ready.
- Food and liquor as a parcel for members, Clubs can sell.
- Shopping complexes can open with 50% shops on a rotating basis.
- Barbershops and beauty salon to open without air conditioning. However, only hair cutting and shaving service allowed.
- In containment zones, No relaxations where only shops selling essential items to stay open.
- Shops and offices in the non-containment zone can stay open between 8 am and 4 pm.
- However, such business and commercial establishments need to follow the odd-even formula.
- Resumption of bus and autorickshaw service across the state, exclusive of a few places, was also announced.
- The government has also permitted reopening of barbershops and salons in non-containment zones besides shops selling paan masala.
- Restaurant and eateries can stay open but for takeaway orders only.
- Barbershops, salons will open with absolute safety precautions, disinfection and sanitization after service of each customer.
- In addition to the permission of opening stadiums, the state government has also permitted golf and polo clubs on condition that clubhouse and other similar facilities shall not be functional. Spectators will not be allowed.
- All shops, apart from in containment zones and in malls, will be permitted to open with conditions that no sale will be made to a customer not wearing a mask. Only two and five customers will be allowed and social distancing of six feet will be mandatory.
- Restaurants, eateries, sweet shops will be acceptable for takeaway and home delivery only, and no customer will be permitted in the interior of the premises.
- For private offices in red zones, 50 per cent staff is permissible now.
- Earlier, the permissible workforce was 33 per cent, which now has been increased.
- Public parks are also allowed in orange zone from 7 am to 6.30 pm with social distancing protocol.
- Private offices will be allowed to function.
- Service centres of mobile, watches, consumer electronics in the entire state, except municipal corporation areas, will be allowed to function.
- E-commerce facilities, both essential and non-essential, will be made operational.
- Godowns and warehouses will be permitted to open.
- Retail liquor shops will be permitted to sell alcohol.